Happy Halloween everyone. Mason is doing well. He has learned to pull up on things and does it whenever he can! He is feeling better though not 100% yet. We think he is also cutting his top 2 teeth.
Such a precious little monkey! I am so glad that you all had a great 1st Halloween together (well, maybe not on the exact date--but it's the memories you make, not the calendar that matters! :)
And, I am so glad he is feeling better--I know he was under the weather for a long time.
Way to go Mason--you are really getting around now huh?! :)
Such a precious little monkey! I am so glad that you all had a great 1st Halloween together (well, maybe not on the exact date--but it's the memories you make, not the calendar that matters! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I am so glad he is feeling better--I know he was under the weather for a long time.
Way to go Mason--you are really getting around now huh?! :)