
We have had a busy few weeks. Sickness Sickness Sickness. Matt and I recovered from a GI bug fast enough to head to Lynchburg for the weekend for Mason and Olivia's baptism. It was a beautiful and very special day. Mason behaved very well. We came home and Mason became sick on Monday. After a few nights of high fevers I took him to the doctor to find out that he has 2 ear infections and RSV. He has been on breathing treatments 3 times a day and antibiotics since Thurs, and I think he is finally starting to feel better. Hopefully we have had our share of illness for a while. We are looking forward to having a healthy house again!! Grandma and Papa Woodroof will be here next week to visit!!! Enjoy the pictures!! Sorry that there will be no snow pictures (again). I don't think I can take Mason out in it, so maybe the NEXT snow storm he can go out!!!!!
What a special day to share with your family--and your niece! I am glad you are all feeling better and I hope you can stay healthy through the rest of the winter. Enjoy watching the snow from the inside--that's where I would rather watch it myself :)
ReplyDelete