Friday, May 21, 2010

New Wheels

Mason Fun Facts
(I saw a post like this recently and thought it was cute)
~ Mason is a blankie man, but he doesn't want something silky, he wants a receiving blanket
~ He and his Dad have what we call "recliner time" on the weekend when I work, basically they take a nap together in the recliner
~ Mason loves to talk (wonder who he gets that from) ;-) but is dead shy when he is out in public and meets new people.
~ Mason prefers to eat fruit all day
~ He will drink juice out of a sippy cup all day, but don't you dare put milk in it, and when you give him cold milk in his bottle he says "hot" cause he won't drink it.
~ Mason is obsessed with the vacuum, and I blame it on doing it so much when I was pregnant (I also love to vacuum)
~ We are blessed, the kid LOVES to sleep. (He gets that from us)
~ He loves this new car, and he has to have a ride EVERY day!!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are one awesome kiddo Mason. You are a man who knows what he wants--good for you! Love your new wheels!

    ReplyDelete